We understand that starting your own business means you are making a very important investment in your future. That’s why we’re a company that will provide guidance and instruction through every step of the process to ensure you have a good understanding of everything you need for success.
Below, we have compiled the basic financial amounts you’ll need in order to get started with your very own Fetch! Pet Care professional dog walking and pet sitting franchise. For more information, please request a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) from which the following numbers were extracted from.
How Much Does It Cost?
- Initial Fees: $6,000 Initial Franchise Fee plus $6,000 Training, Setup & Orientation Fee
- Military Discount: VetFran discount of 50% off $6,000 Initial Franchise Fee ($3,000 savings!) for military veterans & their spouses
- Royalty Fee: 7% of weekly gross sales (subject to a minimum fee)
- Franchise Support Fee: 15% of gross sales paid weekly for preceding week for sales under $1923 and 11% paid weekly for preceding week for sales exceeding $1923 (subject to a minimum fee)
What Are The Financial Requirements?
- Minimum Net Worth: $30,000
- Minimum Liquidity: $15,000
What Is The Estimated Initial Investment?
The following are estimates only and will vary by location. Please refer to the Item 7 of Fetch! Pet Care’s FDD for additional information.
|Initial Franchisee Fee||$6,000||$6,000|
|Setup and Orientation Fee (Note 1)||$2,000||$2,000|
|Training Fee (Note 1)||$4,000||$4,000|
|Travel and Living Expenses While Training||$600||$2,000|
|Other Prepaid Expenses (3 Months)||$450||$667|
|Working Capital (12 Months)||$4,300||$6,000|