We understand that starting your own business means you are making a very important investment in your future. That’s why we’re a company that will provide guidance and instruction through every step of the process to ensure you have a good understanding of everything you need for success.
Below, we have compiled the basic financial amounts you’ll need in order to get started with your very own Fetch! Pet Care professional dog walking and pet sitting franchise. For more information, please request a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) from which the following numbers were extracted from.
How Much Does It Cost?
- Initial Fees: $6,000 Franchise Fee plus $6,000 Training, Setup & Orientation Fee. At your request, and pending credit approval, we will finance your franchise fee over 5 years at a 12% APR
- Military Discount: VetFran discount of 50% off $6,000 Franchise Fee ($3,000 savings!) for military veterans & their spouses
- Royalty Fee: 7% of weekly gross sales (subject to a minimum fee)
- Franchise Support Fee: 11% paid weekly for preceding week for sales exceeding $1923 or 15% of gross sales paid weekly for preceding week for sales under $1923 (subject to a minimum fee). The Franchise Support Fee gives you full access to:
- Advanced consumer communications technology, such as our pet care software app and our phone communication platform
- Various business tools, such as email, spreadsheet, calendar and word processing
- Communication and marketing tools, such as intranet access, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, online communities, personal web pages, email marketing, reference library with manuals and procedures, and message and communications facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the franchise network or with a group of clients or others
- Paid contribution into the Brand Development Fund which serves to pay for national marketing that drives clients to you
- Our national Client Concierge Center services which include the handling of all incoming calls and emails for both your new and existing clients, scheduling pet care services, and coordinating billing according to the schedule set forth in your Service Level Agreement
- One-on-one weekly coaching and ongoing support from our Franchise Support Center team
What Are The Financial Requirements?
- Minimum Net Worth: $30,000
- Minimum Liquidity: $15,000
What Is The Estimated Initial Investment?
The following are estimates only and will vary by location. Please refer to the Item 7 of Fetch! Pet Care’s FDD for additional information.
|Initial Franchisee Fee||$6,000||$6,000|
|Setup and Orientation Fee (Note 1)||$2,000||$2,000|
|Training Fee (Note 1)||$4,000||$4,000|
|Travel and Living Expenses While Training||$600||$2,000|
|Other Prepaid Expenses (3 Months)||$450||$667|
|Working Capital (12 Months)||$4,300||$6,000|